Balloon tire Diesel

Why Not ! I had min inside till I put gas in it.........Did you get it fired up yet ? The axles on mine were right there.....no extra thread. What would make you think they are too short (looks like you had it together).

I think the diesel will be cool - I went last night for about a 5 mile ride through a few places with my friend and his & it does take some getting used to as the thing pulls you where it wants to go. But having the torque is key in the trails & on hills. My 8 hp predator will roll you over at will, so do easy with the diesel, as I am sure it will do the same
Nut goes on a few turns shy of the nylon lock , I ordered some grade 8s in 14inch lengths should be here tomorrow . Today I got in throttle assembly. I read thread with similar engine and someone recommended that the clutch be adjusted to engage early due to the torque it has ( remove or replace spring) basically I'm ready to put fuel in it any day ...... I almost did it last week to hear it idle but I'm not 100% sure on how to shut it down quickly just incase . Red wire near injector that I'm thinking will shut it down immediately when grounded ??

Where are some places to find a Balloon tire frame for a good price. I have seen a few, but they are close to $700. Is that good? I am new and want to build one for my son, but I want to try to keep the cost reasonable.

Josh

Where are some places to find a Balloon tire frame for a good price. I have seen a few, but they are close to $700. Is that good? I am new and want to build one for my son, but I want to try to keep the cost reasonable.

Josh
There's few options I guess . Maybe a "Baja " fixer upper , vintage ballon bike if you can find one probably best restored back the way it was , or I went with this one was built by BAD DOG cause of Diesel engine idea n Giant frame . Then again you could build from scratch ? Even if you buy a kit like this you still have of fit n finish stuff to do . ( project feel). I went with the white wheel its a different size "more tire less rim ballon look " good luck