Barber Motosports Vintage Festival

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. I would love to go to that. A friend of mine drove down this year from Oregon w/another guy who had a bike to sell. I don't know if he sold it or not. My wife and I are planning a trip to the south right now for the first week in November. We are planning to go to the Barber Museum, a flat track motorcycle race in Savannah, Geo., and other points in between. My buddy said we should also go to Huntsville, Ala., to see the NASA rockets, and my wife has in mind to go to the airlines' lost luggage thrift store in Scottsboro, Ala. :thumbsup:

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. I would love to go to that. A friend of mine drove down this year from Oregon w/another guy who had a bike to sell. I don't know if he sold it or not. My wife and I are planning a trip to the south right now for the first week in November. We are planning to go to the Barber Museum, a flat track motorcycle race in Savannah, Geo., and other points in between. My buddy said we should also go to Huntsville, Ala., to see the NASA rockets, and my wife has in mind to go to the airlines' lost luggage thrift store in Scottsboro, Ala. :thumbsup:
I see that big white lens around your neck :thumbsup::laugh:

Have fun and a safe trip! If you go to Barber, I hear the museum at Talladega is also great and they aren't too far from each other.

dang read about the museum & swap meet before and didn't realize it was this past week :doah: someday i'll get there. planning on going to the big car & swap meet in moultrie ga in november always a few minibike 4sale there.

I went up Friday morning, did part of the swap meet Friday evening and finished Sunday morning. The wife and I had a great time. Very well organized, there was just as much to see parked from riders coming to the event as what was displayed. Got some photos of a Steens, a couple of Hodaka's and some SL70's I'll get mine posted in a day or so.

dang read about the museum & swap meet before and didn't realize it was this past week :doah: someday i'll get there. planning on going to the big car & swap meet in moultrie ga in november always a few minibike 4sale there.
Don't miss it next year. It was great! I forgot about Moultrie. Thanks for the reminder.

I went up Friday morning, did part of the swap meet Friday evening and finished Sunday morning. The wife and I had a great time. Very well organized, there was just as much to see parked from riders coming to the event as what was displayed. Got some photos of a Steens, a couple of Hodaka's and some SL70's I'll get mine posted in a day or so.
I needed way more than a day. Learned my lesson for next year. Looking forward to your pics.