Barn find - any idea what it is?

Hello - Picked up these 2 in a barn, planning on rebuilding and using them at the track as pit bikes. Planning on using Honda GX270 go kart motors (since I own an indoor karting track and have a few hanging around. Bronco perhaps? They are pretty rough and incomplete but the frames are in good shape other than in need of a powder coat.

Seller says he has the other seat and 2 gas tanks somewhere -

Attachments

They are fairly new and not rare at all. You can find new ones for $500 every now and then .. last time I was in Tractor Supply Co they had 2 on the floor.
Dont put alot of money into them..

Thanks for the info - they were $50 - so I'm not in too deep. - we have used Honda engines pulled from our kart fleet that will bolt right on - gonna order some new brakes and maybe have them powder coated. They will make cool bikes to cruise around at various race tracks. We'll probably have less than $300 in them when done.

Thanks for the info - they were $50 - so I'm not in too deep. - we have used Honda engines pulled from our kart fleet that will bolt right on - gonna order some new brakes and maybe have them powder coated. They will make cool bikes to cruise around at various race tracks. We'll probably have less than $300 in them when done.
just a headsup,you might wanna read thru this thread before you go putting real motors on them....
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/b...arrior-bikes-picture-heavy-4.html#post1060187
and putting a chinese Tav on these makes a World of Fun difference.