Barn-fresh Fox Campus bike

Some of you wanted to see pictures of our Fox Campus bike, so here they are. We were cleaning out the barn and decided to keep the mini bike out of sentimental value, but after finding this website we are interested in restoring it.

My parents bought it for us kids new in 1968, and it has never been off the farm in Central PA. It has no compression so I removed the engine from the frame and took off the cylinder head. Looks like a broken connecting rod. When I turn the engine sideways I can hear parts rolling around in the crankcase.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106558845903373414880/FoxCampusBike?authkey=Gv1sRgCLaMrc-bg96xPA

Fox1338
Welcome to OldMiniBikes
Great bike well worth restoring good luck with your project and please keep us posted on its progress..:thumbsup:

This is an AWESOME photo!!

Welcome! That photo is awesome! Ogy will be glad to see someone restoring a Campus:scooter:

ETA, I just noticed the oranges, LOL. My grandparents always gave us oranges for Christmas! I've carried that tradition on with my Daughter. Santa put's them in her stocking.

ETA, I just noticed the oranges, LOL. My grandparents always gave us oranges for Christmas! I've carried that tradition on with my Daughter. Santa put's them in her stocking.
Me too! "santa" always put them in our stocking also. Good to see your still around Randy:thumbsup:

Fox1338, that bike is real nice. Looks like it's all there, and the fact that it's been in your family since new is awesome:thumbsup: