barstool frame

Addicted 2 Minis

I am looking for a barstool racing frame
You might want to post in the wanted section as well, if you haven't already. I've always thought they were cool but not cool enough to buy one, what do you do with it once it's done?. Realistically, I would probably only run it once or twice a year at a show or swap meet, that's even if they would allow it. The last time I went to the Portland, IN show, they wouldn't allow them, that was half the fun I thought, haven't been back since.

This one was made by a long gone company called Barfly Racers. It had butterfly levers under the steering wheel for throttle and brakes. The first time I rode it I feel off. The second time I rode it I feel off and landed on my tail bone. The third time it moved I was loading it inthe back of somebody else pickup. He did exactly the same thing.... Rode it drunk and it spit him off... I was sober.... He sold it too.

In all fairness my Drift Trike is 10 times more fun to ride. You can hammer the throttle and through it sideways as fast as you want without falling off...

If you just have to have one and you just got a stimulus check burning a hole in your pocket.

Barstool Racer Kit | GoKarts USA®

Addicted 2 Minis

I wouldn't recommend 909 Minibikes or AKA SoCal Minichoppers or whatever they go by for one either. I bought a Nitro 44 drag frame from them a few years back, worst welding I've seen and the engine plate and seat bracket were crooked. He told me that I was the first person to complain about his welding in the 30 years he's been in business, I told him, I guess I'm your only customer in 30 years that knows how to weld!. I think the ones Go Kart USA are selling is the same as the 909 Mini Bikes one but at 909 they're 1,695.00

1619578697309.png

Last edited:

I74

This one was made by a long gone company called Barfly Racers. It had butterfly levers under the steering wheel for throttle and brakes. The first time I rode it I feel off. The second time I rode it I feel off and landed on my tail bone. The third time it moved I was loading it inthe back of somebody else pickup. He did exactly the same thing.... Rode it drunk and it spit him off... I was sober.... He sold it too.

In all fairness my Drift Trike is 10 times more fun to ride. You can hammer the throttle and through it sideways as fast as you want without falling off...

If you just have to have one and you just got a stimulus check burning a hole in your pocket.

Barstool Racer Kit | GoKarts USA®
Those BSR's are collar bone breakers ect. just waiting to happen.
You are pretty much asking for an ''ER'' visit, with one of them. :eek:

Last edited: