BARSTOOL racer (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok you can delete the other post about the barstol. ithe whole thing runs and drives i just redid the 2hp thats on it and it is plenty fast (trust me). it has a new chain new everything the whole barstool is new except for the motor it runs drives moves etc. all it needs is brakes to be perfect. as you see it in the pictures with spare tire 400 OR BEST OFFER. just email me about it and ill tell you all the rest but other then that is it a fun toy but i just dont want it. the pictures of the barstool were taken 5 minutes ago and this is how it looks now

View attachment 14153

View attachment 14154

mybiz

Why didn't you just "BUMP" your firsts post :doah: Delete what is that??? There is posts that go clear back to 8/12/06 Oh well its just one more we got to scroll over. :stop::surrender:

Why didn't you just "BUMP" your firsts post :doah: Delete what is that??? There is posts that go clear back to 8/12/06 Oh well its just one more we got to scroll over. :stop::surrender:
Hell why not. He's got about 20 threads related to his bonanza forks :doah:

mybiz

Ya and I'm very picky when it come to makes and models and most picky about the years Id buy and wouldn't buy.:doah:

Status
Not open for further replies.