Barstool racer almost finished!!!

i wanted to make a project log of my barstool racer, but was so focused on finishing it i forgot haha. well all there is left to do it hook up the throttle brakes and paint it. here are a bunch of pics of it. let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
yahh i was planning on putting some wheelie bars on, and for the front wheels, i messed them up so i have to re weld the spindle bracket, no big deal take a hour or 2 after school

wats up guys, its been a while since i posted in this thread, but it only needs the throttle hook-up! i rode it around the shop doing doughnuts and stuff, i would use my foot to control the stock throttle lever! it was loads of fun. just needs to be painted!

Hey Kid, it sure is taking ya a long time to get that thing done. :laugh: Just Kiddin. I put my Milk Crate Racer on hold, cause I got too many other Projects going on. But, eventually I'll Get-Er-Done. Take Care. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

haha theres no drinking and driving going on haha.
EZ- i kinda put this on hold too, because i was working on my briggs mini bike, and i usually get 1 maybe 2 days a week now to go work on it because of school. but im going to day and i will take pics for sure.

well guys the time has arrived and i finally finished the racer! but i need to sell it because im buying a quad and i don't have too much use for this anymore... so as of right now the barstool racer is for sale, its not painted but this weekend i will paint it black, anyone interested please let me know and we can negotiate a price thanks.