bay area mini bike "show"... any interest?

i saw some thing for upcoming events at work and i guess we're having a motorcycle show. one of the categories was "best mini bike" (my boss thinks they're kind of neat and several of us have them). if some of you on here would be interested i'll talk to my boss and see if it's ok if i try to get some more people to show up with some. as of now there are only 4 of us with mini bikes that i know of (probably 7 bikes total, if everyone brings theirs which probably won't happen) so it would be kind of fun to have a bunch show up.

this will be at McGuire Harley Davidson in Walnut Creek. if some of you guys want to do it let me know and i'll talk to my boss. this is happening in either May or June, i can check on the date tomorrow.

SpyGuy

BAB, that's a nice little Bonanza chopper. Good work on it.

Walnut Creek .......... man, I used to live over in Redwood City before I moved out to Arizona.

i'm not sure if any of us from my work are really going to show for this. my DB won't be ready by then and my friend won't bring his DB with the 110cc Lifan/4spd unless he gets the frame cleaned up and powder coated (i doubt he'll get around to it, has other shit going on). another guy with a 6hp Tec flatty in an Azusa frame is basically fed up with his bike right now.

i'm not going to bring some half-assed thrown together mini for something like this.

hey i live in benicia, just got a db30 as my 13th birthday present. i want to ride my bike, but these bitchy dickhead cops are always crawling up your ass :thumbdown: so idk where to go with it with out these bitchy cops fining me 200 bucks and taking my bike, not only would i be mad that they took my bike, but i only paid 109 for this bike in the first place!!!!:censure: so idk i just want to take this shit off some jumps :thefinger: haha where could i go??:scooter::weld::thumbsup::thumbdown::thefinger::thefinger::smile::sadcrying4::confused::censure::grind::doah::hammer:

since you can't drive finding a place to ride is going to be difficult. at least your young, the cops might be a bit easier on you. i've never dealt with the Benicia police so i don't know what they're like.

there won't be any minis at this show now. there wasn't enough interest so that shit got canceled. my DB will be back together and all purty by then though. :thefinger:

at least your young, the cops might be a bit easier on you. i've never dealt with the Benicia police so i don't know what they're like.
I dunno...I used to run service and the towyard at the Ford dealer I was at and saw the cops impound a lot of small bikes from kids. It sucked having to explain that it was going to cost $700 to get their $200 bike out of the yard. The boss was a real hard nose. They never picked them up, so once they passed lien they would be raffled off for $20 a ticket. I won 2 myself.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
since you can't drive finding a place to ride is going to be difficult. at least your young, the cops might be a bit easier on you. i've never dealt with the Benicia police so i don't know what they're like.

there won't be any minis at this show now. there wasn't enough interest so that shit got canceled. my DB will be back together and all purty by then though. :thefinger:
Out here it seems just the opposite. the cops are harder on kids than grown ups. To bad it got canceled:thumbdown:

i would really like to do something like this.

i wouldn't have a bike ready by june though, i am still waiting to hear back from cjtmini on the motor, and i need brakes for my other bike.

i am in napa, but would be more than willing to make a trip into the bay for something liek this.

i would most cretainly get shamed when i pulled up on my doodlebug though, but hey, ill get my heathkit one day. :scooter: