beat up baja

joekd

I dunno, that thing looks like it has had a very rough life, I would have to see it in person before deciding

Doesn't even look like it has a brake cable anymore let alone the condition of the other mechanical pieces

clone engine, no throttle, no brake, fender, light,
other missing parts.
i'd offer 80 and settle on 90 dollars.
i am not 100% sure(or even 1%) but this looks like the later model. think the earlier ones had the long single foot peg across the double lower bars instead of the ones that are on each bar like this one.
Sinner70 is right where i would be on price. check welds, i have a few bad spots and will be adding gussets.
the one i picked up had everything attached except clutch cover(plastic junk). asking 150.00, gave 130.00. i will be putting a GX390, lose the jackshaft. in the future i plan to widen/raise/lengthen rear, make 10" hubs for 22X7X10 wheels and put a brake on the front from a rear rim.
there is a lot to be none with these if you have time, money, vision, one or all three.
sorry for the ramble.............

Last edited:

joekd

i am not 100% sure(or even 1%) but this looks like the later model. think the earlier ones had the long single foot peg across the double lower bars instead of the ones that are on each bar like this one.
I have never seen a warrior/heat/mb/etc where the footpegs weren't mounted on each side except custom jobs

Good idea to walk, that thing looks pretty rough. When I bought mine 2 years ago I paid $100 for a roller, it had no motor but the seat was mint as it still had the plastic on it, and the frame was good other then a broken headlight and the fake tank was twisted. To be honest, I probably over payed for mine. I'm sure you'll find a good one. :thumbsup:

I bought my first one at the service depot for 300 if I remember correctly.
The engine was blown but it was new.
The service depot gave me all the parts I would need to repair it.
For 100 dollars more the serice depot gave me a second clone from a generator ( take off part blown generator head ).

My second was a freebie found at the side of the road with a blown engine.

So the deals are out there....