beating a dead horse

i apologize for posting this again but does anyone know how the :censure:to get in contact with rupp parts.i ordered over three months ago and recieved nothing.i have called 50 times and got the machine which says leave a message then proceeds to tell you his voice box is full(go figure).i have emailed 50 times with no answer.i have tried email thru ebay with no answer from him.the problem is i did get thru once and he said he ran my credit card then put the order together and noticed the inner tubes i ordered were bad and he was waiting on new ones then he would ship.Well he has inner tubes on ebay for sale so i guess he isnt waiting on them anymore.now what he charged my card and i cant order from someone else because i already paid him.any ideas?i am out of options other than driving to fetsus and knocking on his door.thanks for your time

Your getting fu**ed! Listen to Strigoi and call your credit card company. I would go on e-bay to his sight and click ask questions to the seller. Tell him to stop fu**ing you or you will pursue all legal matters and leave terrible feedback on e-bay and the minibike and karting community. Good Luck!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

Fordman
i had a big order also.emailed it and no reply,,,callled many times,,no reply.
i gave it jim kise blackwidow and am very very satisfied.

send him a brick in a box with his return adress for the sender and the reciever and put a note on it that says i got another one for your window if you dont send me my ^&$^$^%$^% order! hell notice it when they ask for postage due.