Been Modified, what was it?

It's hard to see the jackshaft mounts in the pics, but if you look at Trail Horse frames and then look at Bonanza frames you'll see a big difference...

They did indeed build them this way. There was an MB1150TC model just like this only it has the tall jackshaft mounts for the T/C

I'm going to say it would be either an MB1150 or an MB1110 if there was such a model being that this has the one piece handlebars/forks. The MB1150TC had seperate handlebars.

mybiz

yes!

Go back and read :laugh:
If your talking about you can be a ass that i see but i can not read beyond that. "But" it just looks like if you was to take both of the jack shaft mounting plates off lay them side by side they would be identical they both have 2 hole on the rear and both have a bearing hole and both have a angles on the front top so what now:cowboy:

mybiz, they are totally different. Go look at the brochures and you'll see. Trust me, I have several of each lying around. That is the first thing I look at for an ID on those bikes when I see one.

mybiz

????

They did indeed build them this way. There was an MB1150TC model just like this only it has the tall jackshaft mounts for the T/C

I'm going to say it would be either an MB1150 or an MB1110 if there was such a model being that this has the one piece handlebars/forks. The MB1150TC had seperate handlebars.
Is that what everyone is talking about the plate being a wee bit taller?
And yes there was a MB1150TC I've got that model and the Jack shaft plates are real tall

mybiz

pics

mybiz, they are totally different. Go look at the brochures and you'll see. Trust me, I have several of each lying around. That is the first thing I look at for an ID on those bikes when I see one.
I'm am not disagreeing with most the only two plates I've been talking of are in the two pic's i posted earlier with the yellow and blue bike this were the only two i was comparing

Mac

The only reason companies have to make so many different models is because there not sure of them selfs :confused:
........I think they make so many because you guys just aren't satisfied with just having a minibike that runs, you want to have something the other guy doesn't.

(This coming from a guy who rides a 6.5 powered Lil' Indian)