Before and after. Sensation Mike-bike

This was my bike when I was a little boy. My dad has kept it for that past 30 years... I'm actually going to rebuild the original motor. I put a 6.5 hp "stand in" until that time.
Gotta order a new seat..

before

After

kbs8ball

Sensational !!! everything but that seat. The old wrap it like a gift dont look so hot. get me some dimensions and ill make you a duplicate seat. it looks pretty big so im gonna say 75 shipped. I have the gold piping so it will be like original.

what did you do to the old 5 HP briggs that was on there?
I still have it in the shed... going to eventually rebuild it... having a problem burning up the clutches right now... I'm guessing the easiest way to gear down is sprockets.. Gotta get a different sprocket so my 5yr old can ride it...

Sensational !!! everything but that seat. The old wrap it like a gift dont look so hot. get me some dimensions and ill make you a duplicate seat. it looks pretty big so im gonna say 75 shipped. I have the gold piping so it will be like original.
may take you up on that when I get around to refurbing the old engine.. But while my kid is still young, I figure I'll let him thrash this one..

that is so pimpin. i love a good little mini bike. you should keep that forever and show it off because that is really sweet. good job:thumbsup: