best porters and head work guys in mi

That is a common problem. You can get tubing in various sizes at hobby stores. K&S is the brand and they have brass, copper and stainless. I've had to do that a number of times.

I keep thinking the best porters are the ones you give the biggest tips to. The ones who keep the cops away from your illegally parked car at the airport.

cheezy can you port a head for me?? like the the one you did that i have now if i got the ports welded up on the outside
Honestly...It takes me 12-20 hours to do my cylinder heads. Most of it is done by hand and constant checking. I also have a arm length waiting list. I just don't have the time anytime soon to do it.
I keep thinking the best porters are the ones you give the biggest tips to. The ones who keep the cops away from your illegally parked car at the airport.
Dave...you have been on a roll lately :laugh:

Honestly...It takes me 12-20 hours to do my cylinder heads. Most of it is done by hand and constant checking. I also have a arm length waiting list. I just don't have the time anytime soon to do it.

Dave...you have been on a roll lately :laugh:
oh alright thats fine, im prolly gonna get one done by dave at headwins
or mdb

They flow,all their heads, and have been doing it for many years... It is not what it looks like or even flows like sometimes but how,it performs on the track...

I have a 14cc head that flows great at high lift,,and a gx200 22cc head that flows poorly at high lift... Going by flow numbers the 14cc should be good, and the gx200 not so... On the track the gx200 head kicks some serious butt...

I have seen some pretty extreme port work and some not so much... But on track performance trumps all...
I have a M. Clements head big valve and if you see how he ported it compared to mine... You would think mine would flow better... And it does... But on the track the Clement head really shines...

Last edited: