Billet Parts And Motors For Sale

Raptor ARC 27CC Billet Head Non Finned Never Ran On Engine
$40

Clements Rod & Wiseco 1990P100 Was Ran With .150 Stroker Crank
$40

Clements Raptor Billet Head this head was originally used with a girdle but i dont have the girdle that mounts to it just the billet head
$40

Mcgee Honker IV Camshaft $40

ARC Billet Side Cover For 5HP Briggs $80

ARC Billet Head Wth Built-In Girdle For 5HP Briggs $80

Billet 5HP Flywheel With Removable Hub & Removable Fins $80

ARC 4.475 Rod & Wiseco 1986 .10 Chromed Piston Used For Mock Up Only Also Have Extra Set Of Rod Bearings & Bolts & New Set Of Rings $100

Tillotson HL368A Alcohol Carb With Intake For 5HP Briggs & Filter Adaptor $100

Briggs 5HP stock fun power engine the motor does run good i think it is fiarly new however it will need the newer style recoil starter it has the newer style crank i have been using the old pullstart setup an keep breaking starter clutches using it
$100.00
Briggs 5HP Race Motor Set Up For Purple Plate Dual Bearing Red Block Bored .10 Over I Believe The Cam Is A Dyno 95-3 I Know It Has Atleast A Billet Dipper If Not A Billet Rod It Has A Loop Header And A #2 Carb On Alky.Motor Looks To Have Just Been Rebuilt!!Needs Restictor Plate Back In It To Run Properly Or Re-Jetted To Run Properly Without The Plate $300

Briggs 5HP Modified Block Du Bushing Cool Bore Eye Brows Done Spring Pockets Cut Lifter Bores Welded Included Chamfered Valves That Have Been Sealed And Vavle Springs Also Has Horstman Breather Cover With 2 Hose Fittings And Big Bearing Side Cover And Coil..Needs New Bore Job..Me Personally I Would Send It To Have A Sleeve Installed.Im Asking $125 Very Nice Machine Work On This Block!!!

Burris Mini Lite Electric Starter Minus Battery $120 WIth A Brand New Battery $175

Prices Do NOT Include Shipping

LOCAL pickup is even better!!

may be willing to trade some stuff for a laptop,video game system,ipod/mp3 player or whatever just message me what u got an what ur interested in an we can talk!!