Bird Duck half roller... $70

someone come get it. i'm sick of looking at it since i have no plans to build it (actually, it's in a spare bedroom so don't even see it really). if it sits much longer i'm going to use the rear wheel for another project. the throttle cable is broken and it's got a janky ass kill switch on it, you'll want new ones.

$70 as it sits in the picture. shit, make me a reasonable offer and i'll probably take it (but i'm keeping the front wheel spacers for anything under $70).

no, i won't ship. it will take a huge box because of the sissy bar and i don't want to deal with it.

ok local people, $50 if you come get it saturday! i'm going up to Lincoln (by Sacramento, seeing the parents for mom day) on sunday so if you live off of 80 or 65 i could meet up quick..

i'm still keeping the front wheel spacers.:thefinger:

i could next time i go up to my parent's house (it's on the way). Roseville is about an hour and a half from me.

here's a pic of how it sits now.

the frame is sold.

the guy that bought has a few Tote Goats and likes the old stuff. i told him about the site because he's looking for some info on stuff for them.

Last edited: