Bird Engineering scrub brake pad

I looked into having one cast from aluminum . The guy told me they would cost about $35.00 each to do a dozen . I also do not have a new one to work off of . I was going to build one up using JB weld and sanding to size . The plastic peice might be a alternative .

It's took a while for me to make but I've finished the first plastic prototype. See below.. I believe Jeff Clark and Andrew P wanted one? Let me know if you're still interested. I think Bayareaburito said he could supply an original but let me know.

It's took a while for me to make but I've finished the first plastic prototype. See below.. I believe Jeff Clark and Andrew P wanted one? Let me know if you're still interested. I think Bayareaburito said he could supply an original but let me know.

I would like one to cast as a original part still... Does the plastic part have the original draft :shrug: It looks real good

I did not draft any of the surfaces mainly because the original one I have doesn't seem to be drafted. It's got nice flat sides for the bolt an nut to tighten down against. But, if you think it needs draft i can add to the next one i make?