Bird minibike

Not your usual Bird.Added a West Bend 700(rebuilt)Reed exhaust header,factory mount,5"wheels,brakes (that actually work), G.E.M. throttle linkage,1 silver painted quart gas tank(the chrome one in the pix leaks at the seam and was replaced),new seat,powder coated gold,about 6-1/2 HP,has the added jackshaft mounts,new sprockets and chain..this is a bitchen piece of fun. $700 obo. I'm in Colorado,will ship at your expense.
Joel:hammer:
More pix on my photos................

Thanks guys,BTW,I am listing some McCulloch 49's on another posting here in parts for sale.........too many engines,not enough minibikes!
JW

JW- how fast with your WB 700? Is it a 5 port? by the way Happy new year. Still have the azusa? pm me when you have a chance. Bill

george3

Yea like flexo. Thanks guys,BTW,I am listing some McCulloch 49's on another posting here in parts for sale.........too many engines,not enough minibikes!
JW You could always swap an engine for a mini bike.

Let's see...........I have a surplus of Mc's,West Bends,minibikes,parts,gee,I'd like to spread the stuff around.Don't want to use e-bay cause of the prices they get for listing/selling.
I think Christmas broke a lot of folks on here and everywhere else.Guess I'll take it all to the dump.(That's where everything ends up anyway).:001_tt2:
jw

Let's see...........I have a surplus of Mc's,West Bends,minibikes,parts,gee,I'd like to spread the stuff around.Don't want to use e-bay cause of the prices they get for listing/selling.
I think Christmas broke a lot of folks on here and everywhere else.Guess I'll take it all to the dump.(That's where everything ends up anyway).:001_tt2:
jw
I have a low spot on my property that could use some "fill". The dump will charge you.....I won't. In fact, I'd like that low spot filled bad enough that I would even come haul all that "junk" away for you:biggrin:

Yep,saw that on e bay..............nice one,that was the 2nd Bird mini I did. Funny thing is,this guy(Luke)still insists that the engine is a 580. It's a 700...............(with a 580 decal on it!).
jw