Bird Terra Torque

Guys, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and part with this Bird Terra Torque. I like this bike because it is a real nice ride. Very comfortable to ride, seat is very comfy and it is sized quite well for an adult. It has an original 4HP Tecumseh and the original comet transmission on it. The engine runs, though it is a little cold hearted. It purred like a kitten last time I had put it away and I had totally drained the engine. It still runs, though a carb clean would probably put it back in tip top shape. I know these are harder to find and I know there are a few guys looking for one of these. I am in Janesville, WI, and I have no plans to ship because I just have too much going on in my life right now and would not have the time to do that. $500 takes it. Oh, I do have an extra set of new brake pads that I believe will fit on this that will go along with the bike. I will be posting on craigslist in a few days. Let me know of any Q's. Crap, I have pictures, but it says that my uploads are exceeding the limit. How do I delete prior uploads? Can't find the delete!

Ok, one other update. I just learned about UShip and it sounds easy enough. If someone is interested who would need it shipped and would want to set it up through UShip I would entertain the idea.

Siro

I'm interested

Ok, one other update. I just learned about UShip and it sounds easy enough. If someone is interested who would need it shipped and would want to set it up through UShip I would entertain the idea.
I would like to buy it if the shipping is reasonable? Any ideas on what it would cost to send it to Los Angeles?
Would really like that bike. I almost bought one from someone in Omaha but it was close to $900 to ship.
s

I don't know, but that would be a super long way. I would bet the shipping would be $500 or more. I could be wrong though. I put it on craigslist about five minutes ago. We'll see what happens there I guess.

Siro

Guys, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and part with this Bird Terra Torque. I like this bike because it is a real nice ride. Very comfortable to ride, seat is very comfy and it is sized quite well for an adult. It has an original 4HP Tecumseh and the original comet transmission on it. The engine runs, though it is a little cold hearted. It purred like a kitten last time I had put it away and I had totally drained the engine. It still runs, though a carb clean would probably put it back in tip top shape. I know these are harder to find and I know there are a few guys looking for one of these. I am in Janesville, WI, and I have no plans to ship because I just have too much going on in my life right now and would not have the time to do that. $500 takes it. Oh, I do have an extra set of new brake pads that I believe will fit on this that will go along with the bike. I will be posting on craigslist in a few days. Let me know of any Q's. Crap, I have pictures, but it says that my uploads are exceeding the limit. How do I delete prior uploads? Can't find the delete!
Did you get my reply? I work for user ID: Siro and he wants to buy the bike, I have found a shipper who can pick it up next week, but need to make payment arrangements, etc with you. pameladancy aol.com