Bonanza fender....

George,
Are they different for the "center peg" as compared to the "front peg" as far as installing/fitting on the frame? That is to say, will it work on either w/o modification?
Thanks,
Michael

Mark,
Will it fit that big old red mystery bike that I got from Steve? If so, I may be interested in it. The tires are 17" outside diameter.
Don

Mark,
Will it fit that big old red mystery bike that I got from Steve? If so, I may be interested in it. The tires are 17" outside diameter.
Don
That might work..... Measure the width of the frame...:thumbsup: Ooops.....Never mind....save your energy, just got a Paypal payment..:smile:

he had to ask his lawyer george3:laugh::laugh::laugh:
"Lawyer"- NO:no:
"Knowledgeable friend"- YES:thumbsup:
sgv,
I've yet to see you ever post anything EDUCATIONAL on this forum either under your current name or under your previous alias (i.e., before you were banned):confused:
Michael

Looks like its off a center foot peg Bonanza

If you're going to post shit in someones for sale thread....give all the info !!!!

You forgot to add why it looks like it's off a center peg bike....and the fact that it does fit all BC frames regardless of peg location.

All you did was raise doubt.........

No it sold.... Slywilliez jumped in and finished George's sentence for him which cleared up the confusion and doubt that George started........Thanks Willie:thumbsup:

george3

If you're going to post shit in someones for sale thread....give all the info !!!!

You forgot to add why it looks like it's off a center peg bike....and the fact that it does fit all BC frames regardless of peg location.

All you did was raise doubt.........
I didnt post shit, That wasent the intention, Just ID it for the buier thats all. I did mention later they fit but it has to be a match set with the center foot peg bike fender or the early style. I didnt think it was a big issue at the time of the ID of the fender.