Bonanza find???

Found this Bonanza at a garage sale this afternoon. Gave the guy 25 bucks for it.The badge on the front says 19261. Planning on doindg a resto/mod on it with my young sons. Any info on this model would be greatly appreciated.

25 bux !?!?! :censure: You dog! :thefinger: Good score! :thumbsup:

Why can't I find a deal like that? :doah:

Does it run? It looks like the original fenders, chain guard & a few other parts are missing.

This is both good & bad depending on how you look at it. The Bonanza fenders & guard are very expensive parts to replace, if you want to restore the bike. On the other hand... With these parts missing already. I think you should be able to feel free to build the bike however you please.

Looks like a great start. :scooter:

Great deal and not a "garden variety" price!

The wheels go for $40+ each on fleabay.

Does the engine run? if it does thats a huge plus. I have two like that one and a 1200 as well.

Cool Glad to hear we did well. Yes I am a dog. With the original fenders and chain guard gone that means this little bonanza will be more rod than resto!! Engine does run,but I think a more modern repower is in the cards. I thought the wheels looked a bit unique. There is no cracks or bends in frame as well. :cool: