Bonanza hodaka expansion chamber

Still need an original hodaka bonanza expansion chamber exhaust pipe. I don't care if it's was on an ace 90 or ace 100 as long as it's original. If you've got one put away and you'll never use it and need some last minute Christmas money send me a message or if you're not a member on the sight send me an email aaronfriedl@yahoo.com. image.jpeg

Hodaka/Bonanza Pipe

I was in your shoes for the past 3 years, and I can tell you that the chances of finding one used are slim and none. Dave Miller is going to be your best, if not only bet for a pipe. As I found out, no one is willing to let go of these. I found a couple of guys that had more than one that they weren't even using, and they wouldn't sell me one. Your looking at roughly $469.00. I know that's crazy expensive, but what else can ya do? Though I can say that Dave's pipes are really nice!

I should ad: there is one other guy that I know of that makes these pipes, but I can't remember his name. Let me look through some e-mails and get back to you.

Last edited:
Thanks for replies. I have a Miller pipe on an almost complete restoration. I have an original pipe on a nice survivor. Miller pipe is very nice but not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an original hodaka expansion chamber for another survivor bike. It will come. It just takes time. I'm in no rush. Not everyone hoards things. Cash in hand. So if any one has an original expansion exhaust pipe for a bonanza bc1300s, bc1300sh or bc1500sh like in the picture above please send pm or email at address aaronfriedl@yahoo.com.