Bonanza Mini Buggy need a rear hub, 5 lug.

myjunk

Any one know where icould find a rear hub 5lug 1" bore?
Thanks
I just went through that with my minibuggy. I searched all over and never did come up with one (maybe I just didn't search long enough) but I went to a 4 lug hub. Mine is not for show, but rather just for fun, so I don't care about originality. If you want the one I was able to remove you can have it for just the shipping costs. I would love to see some pictures of your minibuggy. Thanks

Only 5 lug I can think of is golf carts. Now I can't tell ya off the top of my head which one is 1 inch bore or where to find the cheapest.

I just went through that with my minibuggy. I searched all over and never did come up with one (maybe I just didn't search long enough) but I went to a 4 lug hub. Mine is not for show, but rather just for fun, so I don't care about originality. If you want the one I was able to remove you can have it for just the shipping costs. I would love to see some pictures of your minibuggy. Thanks[/QUOTE

Thanks, I'm going to do the same thing. I will get some pictures of the buggy in a few days.

Hey I will take you up on that if its still OK. I could use that 5 lug hub. I live in the 50046 area code, let me know how much I need to send you, or if you have a PayPal I can do it that way. Thanks for doing this.

myjunk

Ill check into shipping. Before I do, here's a picture of it, its not the greatest, but maybe you can use it. Notice that it is 1 inch and tapers to 3/4. I believe it is original to the minibuggy, as it has been on there a long time. Let me know what you think.

I just checked the one I have its a little different it is 1" from end to end and is a 4 1/2" 5 lug bolt pattern. But If its a 4 1/2" pattern I think I can use it.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Check with John Deere, Their Gaiter rigs, use 5 stud hubs and I think they are 1"

e bay Auction # 122165194348

3 stud but, fits a 5 hole rim, you could drill and thread the other two holes. 252715426188

Last edited: