Bonanza MX 1510. eBay

I am looking at a Bonanza MX1510 on eBay. I have written the seller with questions and have not gotten a response yet. Does ant know this seller and is he a member of OldMiniBikes?

Thanks

Jesse Wulf

Itype2slo

Jesse, Is it the guy in San Clemente I am not sure if he is a member or not but I think he was selling a Quarterhorse last month and another sweet bike before that, Id guess a collection sell off. Wish I could help, Nice bike for sure.

Jesse, Is it the guy in San Clemente I am not sure if he is a member or not but I think he was selling a Quarterhorse last month and another sweet bike before that, Id guess a collection sell off. Wish I could help, Nice bike for sure.
That is the guy. I just talked to him about the bike and asked for more pics and video. He said he was a member and thought his ID was the same as his ebay but I can't find him. He did say the bike is in great condition. I am interested, well see how it goes.

Jesse

Bonanza MX 1510 SOLD

I have been waiting or a video from the seller showing the running condition of the bike and motor. He told me it was on the way, a week ago. I have not heard from him in several days. I emailed him today asking about video and he told me bike was sold. As you are a OldMiniBikes member i looked at the bike on our site as well as ebay, it looks perfect. Well 1954vikings, you don't know what you missed, I would have paid at least the asking price of $2850 for the bike. If you happen to own it again, let me know, you messed up.

Jesse Wulf