Bonanza MX1510

I have been waiting or a video from the seller of a Bonanza MX1510 on eBay. He is also an OldMiniBikes member. The video was supposed to show the running condition of the bike and motor. He told me it was on the way, a week ago. I have not heard from him in several days. I emailed him today asking about video and he told me bike was SOLD. As he is an OldMiniBikes member I looked at the bike on our site as well as ebay, it looked perfect. Well 1954vikings, you don't know what you missed, I would have paid at least the asking price of $2850 for the bike. If you happen to own it again, or have a chance to buy it, let me know, you messed this sale up.

Jesse Wulf

Well I guess the above showed a little bit of my hot headed ness, but I was just irritated. I had been speaking to this seller for over a week. Asked for a video to demonstrate the bikes ability to "run" I even helped the guy figure out how to make the video on an iPad 2, then when I asked about the status of the video I learn that the bike is sold. The bike looked good. I had not decided to buy it for sure, I still wanted to talk to some member friends, but I would paid well for what appeared to be a very good bike. I've cooled down now, sorry for the public blowup.

Jesse

Neck

Growing up is optional
Such passion Jesse, I'm impressed! I have to say I would be pretty Pissed too. There will be others. Screw him!

Such passion Jesse, I'm impressed! I have to say I would be pretty Pissed too. There will be others. Screw him!

Thanks Neck, it was a pretty bike, you know me, I like to buy nice examples of mini's that catch my attention. Your right, they'll be others.

Jesse