Bought a couple mini's today. Need help with I.D.

^^Thanks!^^ I'm thinking the wheels propped up beside the blue frame might be the original wheels to the Cat? Also let me know if you can I.D. the blue frame. Thanks again!!!

^^Thanks!^^ I'm thinking the wheels propped up beside the blue frame might be the original wheels to the Cat? !
No, those are not the Cat wheels. I don't know what they are, but not Cat for sure.

Hey, if you are repainting the Cat, the paint to use is Ford Competition Orange from 1970.

Not sure what direction I'm going on either one of them yet. I like the Cat but at 6'3" and 200 pounds, it's just too small of a bike for me. And the Sensations bike could be cool I guess but not really my thing. The new seat that came with the stuff is going on my Bonanza Scout. And I wouldn't mind using the new wheels and tires on the Cat for a future project. Then again I might make projects out of both of them. Drained the old fuel and put fresh gas in the Cat and took it for a ride. Clutch was slipping so I put a new one on it. Little 2 hp engine just doesn't have it. Once I got it going it was alright but brutally slow on take-off. Then the throttle cable broke so I'm hanging it up for today.