bought this for $20 but have no clue what it is?

I recently bought the bike for $25 at an auction but I have no clue what it is I can't find a Vin, brand, or anything for that matter on the frame to give me an idea on what kind of bike this is can anyone help?

:chinese::001_9898: Sold at Pep Boys and other auto supply stores. Not worth trying to do anything with it. Sorry. :shrug: Take it to the scrap yard and maybe you can get your money back in scrap value.

capguncowboy

But what kind is it though telling me its junk doesn't answer my question.
I don't know what the make or model is. It is likely Chinese made. Most of the guys on here don't like the Chinese bikes, but that doesn't mean they're worthless. If you like it, then that's all that matters -- just don't expect to turn a huge profit on it if you fix it up and get it running and riding

It wouldn't take much to get it ready to ride as is, but that little motor probably won't pull an adult too well. A Predator engine would cost you about $100 at Harbor Freight and would push that thing around just fine, no matter how big you are

Last edited:
I has a Briggs and Stratton motor I was thinking about putting on it but its to big unfortunately I also have 3 212cc predator motors that are on my racing go carts that may fit I'll have to see later on. As far as them not likeing Chinese bike is beside the fact I could care less I came here for help not to have the bike judged I was told this was the best place to come for advice on bike because everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable apparently they were wrong on the friendly side of things as for knowledge I have yet to see but thanks capguncowboy at least you helped all that you could.

Yes, we are friendly and knowledgeable. We are just stating the facts about that bike. They are found at the side of the curb and in scrap yards for a reason. The weed whacker engines failed and/or parts break and the parts are not available. The parts on them are too weak for putting much more than the stock engine on them so putting anything bigger is going to cause more breaks and headaches.

Thank you outlaw ace. Even though it may be junk my son liked it and wanted it so I got it to fix up for him that's all I'm worried about.
Andrew welcome to the forum :thumbsup: While those bikes are small and most of us wouldn't touch one :doah: it may be a good bike for your son, you might want to think about the 99cc clone for it :thumbsup: If you do a little searching you will find a couple of build threads where guys put 6.5 clones and jack shafts into them, might be too much for your son depending on his age and experience :shrug:

Thank you outlaw ace. Even though it may be junk my son liked it and wanted it so I got it to fix up for him that's all I'm worried about.
That's what's important, and if he catches the minibike bug you can always look for a Baja Doodlebug, Dirt Bug or other version of them. They will with little work accept a wide range of engines and there is a ton of aftermarket support for them. I have two myself.