Bought two db30s

Picked up two db30s yesterday for my 10yo sons and ordered engine adapter plates and maxtorque clutches with space chain for them. I have a couple of predator 212s to throw on them. I even bought me a motovox mbx
10 for me that I'll swap my built predator on and all of us ride. I appreciate all the help y'all have given me and look forward to building these with y'alls help.

Attachments

$_3.JPG

That's the mbx10. It's about as street legal as aggravated rape. It has 50cc decals on it and tagged for the street. I'm giving it to my oldest because he likes it, and getting a Baja warrior for my youngest. Looks like the db's are mine. I put my built predator on the red one, just waiting on a few parts to finish it up.

Thanks guy, I think we're going to have fun. I had the doodlebug up to 46 mph yesterday just playing around, never opened it up much. I'll try to get some good runs in when my header gets here.

I really like my DB30 its one of the older models with the flat seat . It was really faded and almost pink when I got it from sitting out in the sun and it didnt run , Tires were flat and probably not worth the $80 I gave for it . But I had this GX200 sitting around in my garage so it found a new resting place . I have since cleaned it up and made it fun again . Bad part is its hard to keep the front wheel down .

Looks like you have them looking good now. I'm going to pick up a Baja warrior in this morning for my youngest son, probably install a tav on it later for him. I broke 50mph yesterday on the little red db30, ready to break 60+ soon.