brand new MOOSE brand Doodlebug DB 30 with suspension forks!

This folks, is a MOOSE

you wont see many like it... local guy had these made for him. only one i have with these forks.

brand new 99cc baja engine

its all stock all there all new

Like doodlebug or dirtbug whichever. Looks just like mine , same color and everything except the forks. I like forks , cool ! I live right down in S.C. not too far from you. Could drive up and buy , maybe negotiate on price some ? Let know what you think.

cool , home made attempt at springer forks , no value in my opinion , I'd give $50 to $75 at most ?
not homemade. factory like thejoker said. this guy was a china dealer and had the DB30 factory in china build these special for him with his name on them... Ive got 2 other frames without forks because he was selling the forks for 120 a pop... so 50 to 75 for the whole thing is pretty laughable. Its brand new....

too easy to make a hydrolic fork? thats news to me! i can make a springer a lot easier than i can make hydro forks

they are 350 at tractor supply new, with no front springs. 300 is a deal IMO

not homemade. factory like thejoker said. this guy was a china dealer and had the DB30 factory in china build these special for him with his name on them... Ive got 2 other frames without forks because he was selling the forks for 120 a pop... so 50 to 75 for the whole thing is pretty laughable. Its brand new....

too easy to make a hydrolic fork? thats news to me! i can make a springer a lot easier than i can make hydro forks

they are 350 at tractor supply new, with no front springs. 300 is a deal IMO
It's nice , I wish you the best , Guys in Michigan would buy it in a heart beat !