breaks?

hey, my bike is going to have 16-18 inch outer diameter tires on 8 inch wheels live front and rear axles. and a built 6.5 lifan. running a tav and 60 tooth rear sprocket. im not looking to spend a fortune on Hydraulic breaks but i want to be able to stop from the 50 or so mph the bike will do in the end. ohh scrub breaks are out of the question.

Save the money on brakes and spend it on knee pads, a better helmet, and some leather ??
Why not spend some bucks for Hydraulics ? you saved a bunch on that 6.5 Lifan motor.
Paul Martin brakes has a nice handlebar master cylinder and a twin puck caliper look up
Martin Custom Products they work great. Steve :scooter:

i think i can get a good deal on some willwoods il keep looking around. any suggestions on which hydraulics to get? and hows bmi's hydraulic hand break master cylinder thing?

I used Willwoods in my Trisport RTS-440 trike and used some big 10 inch disc but that was a much bigger machine and my big butt. They worked good also. The part on BMI says it is for 1 inch bars the one in American Power Sports is for 7/8 inch bars it cost more but overall it would be better for throttle selection and grips too. Steve :scooter: