briggs briggs briggs

any one need anything off a 3, 5 or 8 hp briggs flathead? the 5 hp is the funpower.

any questions just ask

let me knw wut you want and i can price

I could use the flywheel and coil with bracket from the 3 horse. I'm on vacation though, and leaving to go camping in the rockies for a few days. If it's still available on friday when I get back to a computer, I'll take them. Just post up a price for me and if you still have them I'll send you the money then.

You can get threaded pipe pretty cheap at the hard ware store.. Do ya have any 5 horse slider crab type gas tanks in good shape with no rust and dents and stuff?

I could use the flywheel and coil with bracket from the 3 horse. I'm on vacation though, and leaving to go camping in the rockies for a few days. If it's still available on friday when I get back to a computer, I'll take them. Just post up a price for me and if you still have them I'll send you the money then.
how does $20 shipped sound?

Hm..... yeah I have some of those...I need the one that uses the older style carbs with the pull out choke thing.. I actually have the older tanks too but many of them need a good cleaning and I'm lazy like that.. :doah: Getting rust out of them can be a chore some times.. :glare:

oh i see. sorry i couldnt help u out. let me knw if u ever need any other 5 horse parts. someday soon i will empty out all the storage bins and take pictures of everything i have.:thumbsup:

:doah: I tried that too... seams to be a bigger mess when you're done.. :doah:

lol.. no harm done... Whats the price on your tank? :shrug: I'm not sure how many awesome tanks I have for that bolt pattern either... One has 3 or 4 .22 holes in it.. :eek:hmy: a couple rusty ones I know..

:doah: I tried that too... seams to be a bigger mess when you're done.. :doah:

lol.. no harm done... Whats the price on your tank? :shrug: I'm not sure how many awesome tanks I have for that bolt pattern either... One has 3 or 4 .22 holes in it.. :eek:hmy: a couple rusty ones I know..
what do u think is a fair price?

yes for 3 horse. waiting to here back from peekster first. i will let u knw
I think Peekster REALLY needs your flow jet more than anything.. Those 3 horse tanks are too big for his nightmare.. He either needs your flowjet or one of my Tecumsehs..

fair price? Ohhhhh I don't know... I sold a guy one of the older style 5 horse carbs for 25 plus shipping EVERYTHING arm and spring and all... but needed a diaphragm.. :shrug: The newer one like that is probably actually more valuable being they run better and all... If it's got the adjustable fuel mixture I'd say 35 bucks probably... More like back down to 20 if it's the fixed jet.... But hell.... If it's adjustable and nice, the complete unit MIGHT bring 80 bucks on Evilbay..... :shrug: If ya wanna be an Evilbay Pawnstar... :lol: I dunno... 25 - 35 bucks probably I'd say if it were mine...

I think Peekster REALLY needs your flow jet more than anything.. Those 3 horse tanks are too big for his nightmare.. He either needs your flowjet or one of my Tecumsehs..

fair price? Ohhhhh I don't know... I sold a guy one of the older style 5 horse carbs for 25 plus shipping EVERYTHING arm and spring and all... but needed a diaphragm.. :shrug: The newer one like that is probably actually more valuable being they run better and all... If it's got the adjustable fuel mixture I'd say 35 bucks probably... More like back down to 20 if it's the fixed jet.... But hell.... If it's adjustable and nice, the complete unit MIGHT bring 80 bucks on Evilbay..... :shrug: If ya wanna be an Evilbay Pawnstar... :lol: I dunno... 25 - 35 bucks probably I'd say if it were mine...
are u interested in the whole carb/tank set up?