Briggs exhaust question? Animal/World Formula

Street Smart

First question, does an Animal and a World Formula use the same header? I`m looking for a pipe to exit under the seat (like in the pic)
, I was hoping to find something pre-made.

They can both use the same header. Not many karting applications where I've seen an Animal of WF header that ran straight back like that; but you may contact Robertsons to see if they can make you a Candy Cane that doesn't turn straight down.

if they can't help ya I have a basically brand new one I would sell.you could chop up and make one. it's only got 1 race on it

Street Smart

They can both use the same header. Not many karting applications where I've seen an Animal of WF header that ran straight back like that; but you may contact Robertsons to see if they can make you a Candy Cane that doesn't turn straight down.
Robertsons has a crazy large selection of pipes, once i mount the engine in the frame I`m gonna call with some messurements and see what they can do for me.
Kart Pipes - Briggs OHV Animal/Intek 206

Robertsons has a crazy large selection of pipes, once i mount the engine in the frame I`m gonna call with some messurements and see what they can do for me.
Kart Pipes - Briggs OHV Animal/Intek 206

If you have access to a welder, you might even consider buying a stock pipe in the unwelded form. If you also choose to weld the exhaust flange on yourself, you can save a couple bucks there, too. I did just this, purchasing a Super Snake kit with a Subaru flange, and it was under $40 ($45 tops) shipped. Not bad considering; and it allowed me the flexibility to clock everything exactly the way I wanted it.

To end (and this is from the owner of Robertsons himself), the the largest cost for the consumer is in his welding. Find a way to get it welded cheap, and your golden.