Broken fuel pickup tubes!

I have a 3hp Briggs model #80212 2116-01 87111103. I had it all apart to rebuild it for school and i basically finished the entire rebuild. I was painting the carb and engine and my dog jumped on the table i was painting it on, and chewed the 2 fuel pickup tubes that go into the gas tank. Does anyone know where I can get these tubes? They are some type of plastic wrapped around a metal tube the presses into the carb. PLEASE HELP! My project has to be done in about a week!

i don't know how those damn things work, I hate those carbs. I know what you're talking about, but I also do not know how they connect to the carb. Could be something that just snaps in, someone on here knows the answer. be patient and I'm sure MM, BE or the likes will chime in as usual.

i don't know how those damn things work, I hate those carbs. I know what you're talking about, but I also do not know how they connect to the carb. Could be something that just snaps in, someone on here knows the answer. be patient and I'm sure MM, BE or the likes will chime in as usual.
okay thanks, im pretty sure they are press fit but im not positive

I checked your motor numbers out on Partstree.com site and appears the part numbers for the parts you need are 391813 and 497413S. You can recheck the info make sure you put a 0 in front of the 80212. The parts are available on Ebay, but you should be able to pick them up at a small engine repair shop. Good Luck

I get them from a local mower shop....they seem to have plenty of them!
If I understand what your talking about. Get a hot plate and warm up some water, near boiling. Soften up the tube and push them on. Be carefully, they break easily. There is a fine line between to soft and to hard to press into place.

Good luck.