Broncco?

I picked this up 2 days ago for $75 off of CL. The seat has the Broncco logo and the belt/chain guards have the Fantic Motor logo. The tires are 12" tall, just for a general purpose measurement knowing different bikes have different size tires. It is in some sort of bright green, buried under all that dirt.

I'm new to the mini bike realm, i heard about Broncco mini bikes and wanted one ASAP as I have a 1971 Ford Bronco as a daily driver and thought it'd be great to attach one to my spare tire carrier. Any information on my bike would be greatly appriciated.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Thanks sludgeboy. And thanks manchester, yours looks a wee bit better than mine. Do either of you, or anyone else, know a compatible component to the pull start for that motor, mine is missing the internals. Any information on it would be helpful, such as measurements of anything, etc... Is there a specific forum on here per bike that has all or most of the information?

buckeye

Funny how that works.
We won't see a bike forever. All of a sudden someone gets this "rare" bike.
Within a week two more show up. Kinda funny how that works.:shrug:

Funny how that works.
We won't see a bike forever. All of a sudden someone gets this "rare" bike.
Within a week two more show up. Kinda funny how that works.:shrug:
same thing with cars..ill buy an old musclecar,havent seen one in ages.
im the Man,looky what i got,and nobody else has one....Dare to be Different...
next week,theres 3 other ones driving around...:eek:ut:

hey,OP,im looking at manchesters Pic and i think i Have that shroud actually.
if i can get a nice closeup of her pull start,i can let you know for sure.
its on one of the motors that we shelved for work later,like next Eon sometime.

Last edited:
okay its too dark in the shop n we/me n my friend/cant stop arguing and we dont know squat so hey what kind of motor is that?
and well let you know asap.
Thanks for the closeup pics btw.

edit he left,i went back in there and sorted till i found it.
metal shroud,close but no cigars.
not the same motor,sorry.
the shape of your shroud there was similar to the super bronc motor i have.
gl with the search and best wishes.

Last edited:
Thanks again Manchester for a good direction.
Ludicrous, I know the feeling of the "I have a rare car" deal, I bought my 71 Bronco for my daily driver knowing that I had not seen one in my area my entire life, I buy it and bring it home and there is immediately 4 others that came from no where. Anyways, I do have the plastic cover like manchester has in the picture, I just don't have any of the internals beyond the pulley where the rope wraps around. I found it in a diagram from Glenn B's photo album, yet I still don't know the proper size or of a compatible component.

Cheesy, just because something was mass produced does not mean it cannot be rare. Many vehicles were mass produced but are now rare, not to mention plenty of toys, tools, firearms, and various other inanimate objects.