broncco

I have a 1970 TX6 that my uncle bought new for my cousin. We both rode it when we were kids but my cousin was in trouble a lot so it spent most of the time locked in the garage. I got it from my uncle about 20 years ago and just stuck it in the corner of my garage. Well its time to restore. my question to all of you is the bike is orange but I like the ones that are green. Do you think it would hurt the value if I make a color change?

If you're trying to do a 'perfect' NOS restoration then yes because the TX-6 never came in Green. BUT, if you're just going to restore is 'nicely' but not perfectly, then it won't matter too much I don't think, BUT it's all subjective.

In the Broncco world, the Lively Lime Gold and the Fantasik Green are COMPLETELY different colors. Lime Gold was a factory TX-6 color, and IMHO is the BEST color Broncco ever made. It's truly awesome. It's a lot more yellowly gold than green, in fact there is almost no green in that color. Wheels n Mini Bike 046.jpg Wheels n Mini Bike 048.jpg