Brooks Trail Bike 4210

Just picked this bike up for $275. I believe that its a Brooks Trail Bike 4210 but I am unsure. This bike is in original condition and the decals on the chain guard and the front forks guard say Trail King. The bike has a 6.5hp Tecumseh engine runs great, seat is mint and the only rough spot on the bike is a ding in the front fender. I went through it somewhat, changed the oil, new spark plug, just rebuilt the clutch ,cleaned the carb, installed a kill switch, and put a new belt on it. Mechanically the only thing left is replacing the muffler.

I'm looking to get some information on it. What year is it? If it came with a headlight or not, if its the original colors. If i have the brand and model right. Any info would be great. Thanks

4210? Never seen one, but I was thinking it looks like the 7210.

View attachment 37088

View attachment 37089

That is a GREAT find, especially for $275.
I picked up one of the geared units for $80, but it had no engine, rusty frame, no jackshaft, the axles were rusted solid, and there was no seat. By the time I finish adding all the stuff that was missing (I decided to go with a TAV rather than a jackshaft design) I will be into my Brooks bike WAY more than you are, and have a bike that is far less original

:thumbsup: on a good deal for you.

this is 1968 trail king from portland, mich they also made snowmobiles. I have the same bike called trail king bushmaster 5hp headlight tailight got for x-mas 1978 the original owner told me he and his 13yr old son put it together on x-mas day1968 you also visit vintagesnowmobiles.50mpegs.com and look up trail king in brochure pages also there are alot of minbike photos from snowmobile manufacturers:scooter::scooter: