Brute Cycle Trike

The Brute Cycle is up for sale. Newly rebuilt 7HP engine. Forks rebuilt with new bearings, paint stripped and repainted, new throttle, cable and grips. Frame pressure washed, parts of it stripped and repainted. Foot tray repainted with bedliner spray for durability and then glossed over with gloss paint for looks. All the chrome has been reconditioned. It really looks good now.

This was a donated parts, not running trike to our non profit. After getting it back together, we realize this is not the type of vehicle that would help support our mission. So, it's up for sale. We are asking $750 for it. All the proceeds from the sale will go towards furthering the mission of Racing Dreamz. Racing Dreamz. We are trying to raise funds to lease 150 acres to build a racing complex. Which, by the way, OldMiniBikes forum members will be welcome to test and tune at the tracks for the mini bikes, karts and trikes.

If interested, please give us a call at 423-297-8228 or email me at ben@racingdreamz.org.

Thank you.

Note: I dont have the engine mounted in these pics.

Update on the Brute Cycle. The engine is not going to be rebuilt. When I posted the ad, the engine was at the builders. I have been notified that it is not worth rebuilding, so I will be installing a racing clone 212cc Predator engine on it. Plus, price is now $650 or if you have some interesting trades, please contact. us. Thank you.