camping, 4 wheeling on mini bikes.

SAS289

Quite a run with the Colemans. Can't believe how they were running through pretty deep water with those.

[video=youtube;1SMgSEol-HQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SMgSEol-HQ[/video]

KB2ROCKET

Watching this made me thankful for selecting big fat tires and a torque converter transmission for my project. Centrifugal clutches hate to be slipping all the time and with those adults and a zillion pounds of gear and that rocky hilly terrain those clutches were smokin I would love to do something like they did as long as I was being followed by a support vehicle crammed full of coleman parts .lol those poor little bikes

caught this the other day and thought it was absolutely hilarious! i'm actually trying to plan a trip to hurricane creek if it will ever stop raining everyday. drive in with a truck and set up camp, then spend a weekend riding around the trail on the warrior. there is a river crossing though, so we'll see how that goes.

They wouldve been a lot better off if they wouldve just aired the tires way down and put some springs on the seats, done several 20+ mile jaunts on some local fire trails with no prob after that mod. Actually planning a ride like this in the northern sierra this summer

Last edited: