Canadian Sprocket With Lawn Boy Durforce 2 cycle and Tav2

Sprocket86

Here's my Lawn Boy Duraforce 2cycle Srocket mini bike during some initial testing. It pulls very hard with the Tav2 and I'm barely touching the throttle. I know the exhaust is lame lol. Enjoy :)

I know I started a thread on this last year but I got side tracked, I do apologize.

https://youtu.be/cIrvzOvaMnk

There are some lawn boy fans on this site. You have to understand that a lot of us have other builds going on, including a widely participated in build off contest, and I don't see you've commented on any of those.

Just saying.

I'm like everyone else here, interested in anything with two wheels, especially something different as you've created. But the video leaves a lot to be desired. It looks like you have a good running machine there, and I too would enjoy seeing a better video.

Hey there. My apologies for not replying sooner. I'll be posting more pics/videos and info tonight when I get home from work.

Love this forum and looking to get more active, stay posted.

Cheers,

Scott.

There are some lawn boy fans on this site. You have to understand that a lot of us have other builds going on, including a widely participated in build off contest, and I don't see you've commented on any of those.

Just saying.

I'm like everyone else here, interested in anything with two wheels, especially something different as you've created. But the video leaves a lot to be desired. It looks like you have a good running machine there, and I too would enjoy seeing a better video.
Haha yes your right the video is pretty lame. It was my first YouTube video.

I do wish to be more active on here and I understand what your saying and I appreciate that. I find it pretty interesting that there is this online competition and I've only been a spectator.

I'm going to make another video and I'll get out in an open area to wind it out!

No they never made minibikes but I just wasn't quite sure.

If you have the last generation of 2 cycle Lawn Boy 99-04 aka Duraforce mowers your off to a good start. If your interested I can answer any questions you may have.

delray

really like to here that wide open with a vintage style gokart header pipe on it.......:scooter:
looking good....:thumbsup:

Sprocket86

I'm going to make another video tonight if the weather plays fair. I've been slowly leaning out the high speed needle in small increments and I know there's more power and rpms to be found.