Carlisle x Trac on a mini bike

T-Town Mini

I think they'll do alright.

These are Carlisle X-Trac 15x5-6 tires mounted on a Doodle Bug DB30 mini bike.

What bike do you plan on mounting your tires on?

T-Town Mini

It looks like the 13s will do fine on that bike. The 15" tall version will give you a tiny bit more ground clearance for terrain riding...If they'll fit. Be sure to measure (twice) before ordering, though.

The Snow Hogs are a more popular alternative tire upgrade as trinik has in his post above.

Be sure to update your thread with more photos once you get your new tires mounted. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was thinking about just doing the rear tire in fear that putting that tire on the front will make it difficult steering... Any opinions on that? I have 4.10/3.50-6 on there now so the 13x5-6 is just slightly wider correct?

Last edited:
What do u mean by Rideability? Like ride smoothness? Control? Traction?

That's my biggest problem right now is my traction. I can be ripping down a grass trail and I can feel the ass end swaying around. Pretty sure I'm losing traction from torque. I have a 600 rear 12t on the torque converter jack shift and it has massive amounts of torque and still tops out about 30mph.

If anything they look awesome :). The snow hogs we have on a gokart here- they're a bit of a hard rubber but in mud, grass, and dirt they grip. They'll tear up your yard fast. No more of that. I like the xtrac look better.

What do u mean by Rideability? Like ride smoothness? Control? Traction?

That's my biggest problem right now is my traction. I can be ripping down a grass trail and I can feel the ass end swaying around. Pretty sure I'm losing traction from torque. I have a 600 rear 12t on the torque converter jack shift and it has massive amounts of torque and still tops out about 30mph.
Exactly as you said , all of the above ! You'll love em !

MB165

good choice.......they hook up really well. i put snowhogs on two minis this year, and saw alot more people running them at winder this year too.