Cat Duster MX

I need to let this one go so I can concentrate on my Super Bronc. This is a Duster MX with an original paint frame. The front fender is good with the original decal.
It came with the running,97cc Predator (included)and I've since removed it ,and the engine plate is original unmolested. Has the original kick stand, chain guide, and foot pegs. Handle bars gave been painted and I haven't done anything to check the chrome. Rear fender was painted black and I stripped it but the original decal had been removed. Needs rear axle bushings (probably fronts too)as well as brake pads on the hub brakes. The throttle is converted to a lever type.
Has original hubs, mags, and tires that look pretty good and hold air.
Seat board and crushed, old foam come with it, I trashed the denim seat cover.
I'm in Roanoke, Va. And I really don't want to ship it. I'll take PayPal as your friend. Asking 350.00.
PM me if interested. Thanks, Kerry image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Yea. Thats it.. I called the former owner who had it on craiglist. We agreed at a place to meet, Took a day off work and went to pick it up. (2 hours from my house) But the pond scum licking maggot never showed. Tried calling the said party.. Never retuned my call as I was waiting..All this was after the said party said be sure and call him If I could not make it. Said he would do the same....I even called the said party as I was leaving my house at 7 am. The dirt bags last words to me were "I will see you there". No disrespect to you Sir. Good luck with your sale..When I saw your ad it brought back the abuse I suffered from the ordeal....Not to mention the lip I had to endure from my wife who rode with me!!

Yeah, they weren't the best to deal with. I drove to his house and his wife sold it to me. They kept changing times and days on me too.
Sorry about your problem with it. I'd be pissed off too.

Sending it out to Mayhem tomorrow morning. Virginia to Cali, long ride for a Cat.. Boxed and ready to go. Thanks Kenny, you too Robert! Thanks OldMiniBikes.