CAT rubbers

I got some 3/4" ID foot peg rubbers today off Ebay and they fit perfect on my 350SS. Its a nice alternative til OldMiniBikes gets the repo ones back in stock. These were used on the Brigestone/Chibi model. $15 a set so not to bad.

45t

Thanks for posting, its always nice to see what other options there are. I see peg covers on ebay all the time be I'm worried that they will not fit right once you receive them.

MikeBear

Wow, ok, your TITLE both amused, and then scared me for a bit wondering how you were going to get your cats to wear them.

Most people just take them to the vet to get fixed. Should have known you were talking about a minibike! lol :laugh: :blink:

TomH

Probably get stoned, but those look better than factory CAT pegs. CAT pegs remind me of kiddy bike handlebar grips. Let the stoning begin:hammer:

45t

Probably get stoned, but those look better than factory CAT pegs. CAT pegs remind me of kiddy bike handlebar grips. Let the stoning begin:hammer:
How dare you speak ill of the Cats. Your Cat membership is suspended until the great Cat Man derekbmn says its ok to let you back into the secret club. :laugh:

TomH

don't get me started on the fenders. :laugh: They remind me of kids that instead of working for the perfect curve in the brim for their ball cap, would bend both sides down so it looks like a CAT fender.:laugh: Back one looks like an after thought. might as well get it all out...I'll feel better in the morning now. Frame, seat, wheels, and chain guard make up for a lot though. I like mine..really:laugh:

Mac

.....If I could just throw THAT far.................:wink:
(Looks like minicycle stuff to me, and you know me and minicycles)