Cat Slingshot Repo Decals

I just inspected the final version of the Slingshot decals I have been having made for my '70 model. This is a complete set with Fork decal, Rear decal, Chainguard decal, and Kill Switch Plate. They are very correct, and actually better looking than the originals, especially with the modern materials and graphics. It has taken a year and a half to actually get to this point.

I should have a set printed and ready to install next week.

I recently received all the chrome work from the chrome shop. It took many months as well, and was a big investement, but came out really nice.

I am having a couple sets made. I have no idea on what it is going to cost me, as I never discussed it. I did not want that to be an issue for them as long as they look good.

I will let you guys know the results when I get the finished product.

I now have a complete sets of Reproduction Cat Slingshot Decals.

They graphics are very high quality, and they are printed on chrome film with the green background.

These are excelent reproductions and actually nicer than the originals with the the green colors being very vibrant and candy looking over the chrome backing. All the decal are Chrome/Green/Black as mine would have been originally and in the early literature.

I installed a set on my fresh chrome parts. They were easy to apply and the right sizes.

Complete set of four Decals: Fork "Slingshot", Round Chain Guard, Kill Switch Plate, and Under Seat Rear Frame "Slingshot". $42.50 Shipped.

pmfleischman1@yahoo.com