CCS supercharger rear wheel

I just bought a supercharger and the rear wheel has some broken/missing spokes. As soon as you get any speed on the bike the rear wheel wobbles like crazy and it pretty much makes the bike un-rideable. I know this is a long shot because they're really rare bikes these days but if anyone has one id love to take it off your hands. Or if someone has an idea as to what is compatable it would be greatly appreciated. I'm dying to take this thing for a ride

markus

whats your spoke count? This was a pretty common internal brake rear wheel for the 10" american made mini cycles and might cross:

Vintage Sanremo 10" Mini Bike Spoke Wheel | eBay

Oldschoolminibike.com had NOS sets of these, probably leftover stock from Columbia/MTD. I don't see them listed on the site currently, but it would not hurt to check confirm with them as they sometimes dont have parts listed on the site.

You can probably get replacement spokes as well if the band and hub is still in useable condition too.

Good luck

Thanks guys that eBay link definitely looks like it'll work. I'm gonna check out the rupp right now. I'm only in the bike 200 so far so hopefully I'll find something soon