Central Supply Charger seat and decal

Looking for a "CHARGER" seat for my resto. One that I can have reproduced. CHARGER logo would have been silk screened on the back. Worn/used OK. Also looking for the fork neck decal. Willing to pay top dollar.
Someone must be able to help. Send a picture and price. We can go from there.
Thanks

A tall order given the rarity of any Charger stuff. I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell the Supercharger fuel tank I have. The metalflake is gone but it's thick and intact, it's a viable tank for a resto if someone can restore the finish.

I think my request is confused with your reply. I'll have to get pics posted for what I am looking for. Thanks
WOW! No I'm well aware you're looking for a viable "CHARGER" seat with the logo silk screened to copy and fork neck decal, I read the post. I was merely pointing out that the CCS stuff is scarce and letting you know I may have a "SUPERCHARGER" tank for sale in a round about way in case you're a CCS collector or enthusiast. Just being social and not being negative at all IMO. I initially posted the first CCS photos here in the gallery to help my fellow members in case they are doing a resto and need reference material.

If my post offended you it was clearly not meant to so no apology will be offered, we are a community here and we sometimes simply talk between one another due to the fact we share a common interest. That said your reply was rude and quite rigid and anti social, but it's your thread so I'll bounce now and bid you good luck in your search Joe48!

WOW is right. Not sure how anyone would consider my response rude. Not intended that way at all. Appologies if it was taken that way.

WOW is right. Not sure how anyone would consider my response rude. Not intended that way at all. Appologies if it was taken that way.
I apologize then, it sure seemed like a snyde response but it could have been simply misinterpreted by me. My response was as I said, a social shout out of sorts. I dont have the parts you seek but do have the Supercharger tank and it's for sale now in the classifieds.:thumbsup:

Appreciate the response. I did look at your tank as well. The Charger I am restoring is one of the models without rear shocks but has the tubular fronts. It's going to carry an H50 tecumseh ( rebored/rebuilt) with a 2 speed set up. I have already polished the Manco type rims on it. It will also be powder coated purple ( the orginal color). Hopefully a decal and seat will show up.
In the mean time I have plenty to do on this. Thanks again, this is a great forum.

Post some pics, we love to see minibike pictures. Wait long enough and someone will eventually be able to help you. I looked for a tank for a Sears Roper for a very long time, finally I was able to trade for one.:thumbsup:

Mean Dean

If you could post some pics. I have three CCS bikes but I am not sure what style you're after. Ruttman made most of the frames for them.

Dean

Thanks for the reply. I actually have the bike. From what I have seen it looks like the K series bike. I just received a CCS add copy. In that print it looks just like the Charger 2. I'll have to figure out how to load pictures. Have not tried this yet. A fellow member has contacted me and is trying to get me pics and dimensions for the seat. That leaves me to get a repo neck decal produced. Thanks again for the responses.Much appreciated

pomfish

Joe48,

I met a guy at the flea market today who says he has 20 Charger mini's.
I'll try to hook up with him within the next month and see if he has any parts that you are looking for.
I am going to try to get pics of his collection as well, he says he has them from early on up thru the progression, so we shall see.

I just discovered today by doing some research that a Chopper that I have is really a CSC bike and not a Manco as I was told before.
Pics are in my photos.

Thanks,
Keith

That is excellent news. Please keep me posted. Earlier style seat preferred. Kinda long, small kickup in the rear and not very thick. Says charger on the back. Maybe 18 0r 19 inches long.