Chain guard mount to buy or copy

Anyone have an old chain guard mount they could sell or lend me to copy. Bought two Arco chain guards from OldMiniBikes and they now come with a super heavy duty machined clutch brake cover mounts with the chain guard instead of the old sheet metal mount. Lots of extra weight and overkill. Will also trade one of the heavy duty covers for the sheet metal one,

Interesting... I have owned several Arco survivors and have never seen a "sheet metal mount." I won;t swear that the OldMiniBikes mount isn;t overkill, but I worked there and provided the originals for the reproductions. If you are speaking of the clutch band brake mount then that was an after-thought and I was no longer involved. Have a pciture of what you are looking for?

Interesting... I have owned several Arco survivors and have never seen a "sheet metal mount." I won;t swear that the OldMiniBikes mount isn;t overkill, but I worked there and provided the originals for the reproductions. If you are speaking of the clutch band brake mount then that was an after-thought and I was no longer involved. Have a pciture of what you are looking for?
Thank you, not a great photo, it is the photo from the OldMiniBikes Warehouse that is listed with the Arco chain guard, bought two but they didn't come with the sheet metal bracket, came with heavy duty machined 1/8 inch thick clutch brake cover. just want one to copy and take to a sheet metal shop to make a couple, or have someone make a couple. Any help really appreciated.

Attachments

Thank you, not a great photo, it is the photo from the OldMiniBikes Warehouse that is listed with the Arco chain guard, bought two but they didn't come with the sheet metal bracket, came with heavy duty machined 1/8 inch thick clutch brake cover. just want one to copy and take to a sheet metal shop to make a couple, or have someone make a couple. Any help really appreciated.
I understand now. Just to clarify, that bracket was at least 1/8 if not 3/16 that's why I was confused when I saw sheet metal. I believe I have one sitting if you need to pattern it. I can also aend it to @Hent to see if he would like to offer it on his site for parts. I no longer support OldMiniBikes Warehouse but would be happy to offer him any originals for reproduction purposes.

I understand now. Just to clarify, that bracket was at least 1/8 if not 3/16 that's why I was confused when I saw sheet metal. I believe I have one sitting if you need to pattern it. I can also aend it to @Hent to see if he would like to offer it on his site for parts. I no longer support OldMiniBikes Warehouse but would be happy to offer him any originals for reproduction purposes.
I have no idea what the original mount was in thickness, just that low res photo I sent you from OldMiniBikes Warehouse showing it, I woud pay shipping and cost to send it to me and I would return it after copying it. It is my understanding from Eric that OldMiniBikes decided to go with the clutch brake cover route for a mount for the chain guards , but the thing is super heavy duty, way overkill and a lot of weight just to mount a chain guard. If you are agreeable to that, would pay costs, can send you the brake covers (don't need them) and you could wait until after Christmas to send , dont want to go anywhere near a post office this week,

Hent

I have no idea what the original mount was in thickness, just that low res photo I sent you from OldMiniBikes Warehouse showing it, I woud pay shipping and cost to send it to me and I would return it after copying it. It is my understanding from Eric that OldMiniBikes decided to go with the clutch brake cover route for a mount for the chain guards , but the thing is super heavy duty, way overkill and a lot of weight just to mount a chain guard. If you are agreeable to that, would pay costs, can send you the brake covers (don't need them) and you could wait until after Christmas to send , dont want to go anywhere near a post office this week,
Those guards are sold with the band brake mount, which isnt correct.

I will have the originals made again. They are made of 11ga 3/16 steel.