cheap chain roller

fonz

Dirt,
I ordered two on your advise. They arrived today. No bearings. No bolts. No lock nuts. Just the chain roller with a plastic ID. Not even a steel sleve. I'm Highly disappointed. They look nothing like pictured or discribed. The add says with bearings and additional hardware. I got ziltch!
Fonz

Last edited:

fonz

I reached a Company called All Balls Racing they manufacture the product. He said the problem was with Amazon but he was sending me out two complete units with bearings, bolts and lock nuts. I told him he might have a few more to do since the chain roller was posted on this web site. My self....I think an old set of wheels off a junk skate board would work just as good!....Rob your kids board and play dumb!!!!........I don't know, they steal wheels off cars in the getto too!!!....LOL

I reached a Company called All Balls Racing they manufacture the product. He said the problem was with Amazon but he was sending me out two complete units with bearings, bolts and lock nuts. I told him he might have a few more to do since the chain roller was posted on this web site. My self....I think an old set of wheels off a junk skate board would work just as good!....Rob your kids board and play dumb!!!!........I don't know, they steal wheels off cars in the getto too!!!....LOL
My parents work there LOL.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

IM with fonz on this one! I have a routered out skateboard wheel for an idler on my new style doodle with about 10 hours on it with absolutely no apparent wear whatsoever!! My other idler started life as a pitbike idler arm that I cut down and made into a springer idler for my other doodle and this one shown wear right away(dont even get me started on a stock doodle idler:laugh:)Skateboard wheels seem to be the right composition of hard and soft materials that just makes it perfect for this application!! Plus you can get a four pack in many different colors on ebay shipped for about 7 bucks minus bearings but I was able to get some used bearings from a local skate shop for free:thumbsup: Sorry for jacking your thread Dirt!! Just my two cents!! Oh yeah and for the purist you can just adjust your chain correctly and do away with an idler altogether! But a springer idler makes changing split sprockets super fast and easy!!

Last edited: