cheefta mini bike questions

There is one brochure floating around that has all the model numbers on it. Went into the garage and took a pic of the smaller model I have. It does look similar. No fork plate though

There is one brochure floating around that has all the model numbers on it. Went into the garage and took a pic of the smaller model I have. It does look similar. No fork plate though
If this is the brochure you're talking about it's a later year brochure and doesn't have that frame design on it.

found it. looks to be a mb-1100
Nope, On his bike the back frame rails are almost vertical and the frame bolts together at the axle. Those Cheeftahs have a more Bonanza frame design to them.

Last edited:
The more I look at your pic. Pretty sure this isnt a cheeftah. I say have fun with it anyway. Build it how you want it(since its next to impossible to get parts for these guys. :scooter:

It's definitely a Cheeftah. Just like the brochure I posted but without the fork plate. Same frame, same disc brake mount, same engine plate, etc. etc.

Like Iron Honky said build it like you want. Guessing it's around late 60s to early 70s. But does it really matter??? :shrug:

It's definitely a Cheeftah. Just like the brochure I posted but without the fork plate. Same frame, same disc brake mount, same engine plate, etc. etc.

Like Iron Honky said build it like you want. Guessing it's around late 60s to early 70s. But does it really matter??? :shrug:
nope not at all lol