Chicago Mini Bike Enthusiasts group!

My friend and I started up a small group on Facebook called "Chicago Mini Bike Enthusiasts". We are trying to get more people in the group so if you live around the Chicago area, please join the group! When we get enough people we will have meets and cruises. Anyone can join the group, even if they do not know much about mini bikes at all. Thanks for reading!

I do not do facebook either . I plan on doing the swap at the Scrap Drive show in Belvidere,Il. 6/13 . That is a fun show event. A few of us in this area will be there with some mini bikes . White Knuckle is a must attend , Iron Invasion, Meltdown Drags and going to try for Symco too .
Hope to see you at these events .

Ya know, Norway/Sheridan is not very far from Chicago (about an hour or so). You should bring all those minibike enthusiasts out on July 25 for some minibike racing. :) That's where you'll find the White Knuckle Scramble III.

Details here: Home Page

(We're on Facebook, too... but you don't do that. :D)

I would be interested in your Facebook as I am a mini bike enthusiast and I live 60 miles south of Chicago. However, I cold not find your facebook page when I searched for it.