Chop job 360

Hi there everyone I have a mini bike that I picked up reasonably cheep and wanted to make it into a lookalike drag bike I hope I can make a lot Of the parts do all of the paint a details myself. ill be trying to take as many photos as I can and go through what I've done to date
Although I am also looking for anyone's input.

So far with what I've done Some alterations on the frame to suit the rear wheel. I cut the whole frame apart and welded the whole frame together on a jig.
Also fit a dt/rt360 2stroke motor. So the main things to Finish I will still need to fit exhaust fuel tank brakes seat and wheelie bar. I hope you like.

bandit 40

Looks cool,your gonna have to get some video of this little monster. My guess would be its gonna shake out of control:rolleyes: you better crawl into very slowly :biggrin:.

Even if it was just parked in the garage and started every now and then it would be a super awesome conversation piece. That thing looks wicked just sitting still!!! I can't imagine what it's like to blip the throttle a few times or crack it wide open at about 25mph!!! PLEASE POST SOME VIDEOS!!!!

cool little bike!

I don't think your going to get much speed with that rear sprocket though.Those engines have a reduction at the clutch basket and crankshaft about 4:1-5:1 already. with that small wheel you would almost need to match the output sprocket size.

Your right about that rear sprocket. I have some smaller sprockets that I will make to suit but this one was a trial to see if I could make it fit central and true.
I have so much to do to make it as safe as possible and to look cool to. I'll be taking more pics as I go and video if I can.