City of Industry, Calif. speedway on Wednesday nights:

Again I tried getting us out there and it was all wrapped up until the promoter said we had to GUARANTEE to have at least 10 racers to make it to every event for the season or he said forget it!
So there is no way any one can or want to do that other then the Speedway racers them selves!!!!!

I have posted races for different places just not too long ago with no response, so we cant expect these track promoters to help us out racing if no ones going to show up!
They usually just want some one to fill that gap in between their regular racing to keep the spectator crowd entertain with some thing different to keep them coming back!

We might be able to race with the XR100 gang out at IMS again in the near future since RPM and I were talking about getting them to allow us out again? it was fun and not too far so we,ll keep bugging them!

flat track

Is that Flattrack racing?
No minibikes allowed?
No its speedway bikes, its really nice to watch good action,nice grand stands and the air circulates in and out since its not totally enclosed.

And minibikes would be allowed But again they wanted the minibikes to replace the harley chopper race/exhibition side show thing! and we have to promise be there every race night through the whole season which most cant do!

Who has a Vintage pre-1975 Minicycle and wants to race on some nicely groomed vintage motocross tracks around SoCal.?
Vintage Minicycles like a Honda SL70, Honda xr75, Yamaha MX80, Suzuki TM75, Kawasaki 90, Steens Hodaka 100, Gimini 80/100, Bonanza 100, Chaparral 80/100, Barnt 100 and many more brands that were around back than!. So get your old vintage minicycle running or start looking for one to join in with some very fun racing and other fun events we,ll be putting on soon. Rules are like vintage motocross rules--7"s of travel in the front and 4"s in the rear, 100cc max, vintage non-remote reservoir twin rear shock suspension, vintage front forks, 16" max wheel size, "vintage air cooled motors only" no modern pit bike motors or pit bike type suspension. All ages and skills. If we can gather enough riders we can race with CALVMX California Vintage Motocross club or other Vintage clubs on selected tracks in SoCal. Please email me if interested so I can keep track of how many would participate!
Thank You, Rodney Davidson